Carolinas AGC’s Strategy for a
Comprehensive Workforce Development Program
& Related Partners
CAREER EDUCATION INFORMATION
PARTNERS: Build Your Career, NCCER/Build Your Future
TRAINING/CLOSING THE SKILLS GAP
PARTNERS: NCCER/Carolinas AGC’ Accredited Training Units
- Community/Technical Colleges
- Trade Schools
- Vocational Rehab Centers, etc.
PARTNERS: CAGC Foundation, AGC of America Foundation, GI Bill, etc.
- CAGC offers 4-year College/University, Technical School, Continued Education and Certification Scholarships
PARTNERS: NCCER, NCACP, CAGC
- OSHA Safety
- Project SuperVISION Management
- Workzone Traffic Control
- Crane Operators, Riggers, Signal Person, and other crafts
PARTNERS: Carolinas AGC, BirdDog HR, NC/SC Works, NC4ME
- Underemployed/Career Transition
- Military Veterans, etc.
CONTINUING EDUCATION/PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PARTNERS: CAGC Foundation, NCCER, Community Colleges, Technical and High Schools
- Current Industry Professionals serving as Craftsman, Foreman, Superintendents, Project Engineers/Managers, Estimators, C-Suite Executives
To support training, education, fundraising, scholarships, image building and to serve as an ambassador to be a part of the workforce shortage solution.